Mallory is a trial and appellate litigator who represents public, private, and non-profit clients. Mallory has experience in the areas of property, employment, bankruptcy, securities, construction, and constitutional law. Mallory has an active pro bono practice focusing on civil rights and asylum claims.
- Successfully defended large public entity in numerous cases challenging ownership of public lands valued at over $100 million.
- Counseled public and private entities in employment issues ranging from statutory compliance to union relations.
- Successfully defended Seattle business against defamation claims.
- Pacific Coast Labor & Employment Law Conference
- UW Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Associate, Corr Cronin LLP, 2015 - 2019
- Extern to the Honorable Charles K. Wiggins, Washington State Supreme Court, 2014
- University of Washington School of Law
The Order of Barristers, 2015
Michael Thorsnes International Arbitration Competition Best Oralist, 2015
Moot Court Honor Board, 2013 - 2015
Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Team, 2013 - 2015
HCMP 1L Appellate Advocacy Competition Champion, 2013
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2015
- B.A., Washington State University, 2012
Outside of the office I enjoy traveling, cooking, and exploring the Pacific Northwest with my husband and dog.