Mallory is a trial and appellate litigator who represents public, private, and non-profit clients. Mallory has experience in the areas of property, employment, securities, construction, and constitutional law.
- Represented large public entity in numerous cases challenging ownership of public lands valued at over $100 million.
- Counseling public and private entities in employment issues ranging from statutory compliance to union relations
- Pro bono representation of children and adults seeking asylum in the United States.
- Pacific Coast Labor & Employment Law Conference
- UW Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Associate, Corr Cronin LLP, 2015 - 2019
- Extern to the Honorable Charles K. Wiggins, Washington State Supreme Court, 2014
- University of Washington School of Law The Order of Barristers, 2015
Michael Thorsnes International Arbitration Competition Best Oralist, 2015
Moot Court Honor Board, 2013 - 2015
Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Team Competitor,
2013 - 2015
HCMP 1L Appellate Advocacy Competition Champion & Second Place
Brief Award, 2013
- Washington State University Morris Reed Scholarship, 2011
Sarah Davies Kravik Scholarship, 2011
Regents Scholar, 2008 - 2010
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2015
- B.A., Washington State University, 2012
Outside of the office I enjoy traveling, cooking, and exploring the Pacific Northwest with my husband and dog.