Daniel M. Goodrich
Legal Assistant: Catherine Weibridge
Daniel provides counsel on business transactions and estate planning. Daniel’s work includes mergers and acquisitions, business entity formation, and general business and tax matters.
Prior to joining Hillis Clark Martin & Peterson, Daniel worked in the international tax group of a Big Four professional services firm.
- Advised multinational companies on the U.S. and foreign tax consequences of foreign acquisitions and internal restructurings, focusing on the technology industry.
- Advised multinational companies on possible restructuring options in light of changes in international tax law.
- Treasurer, Board of Directors, Pacific MusicWorks, 2016 - present
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Guest Lecturer, University of Washington Graduate Program in Taxation
- Repeatedly recognized by Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch in the field of Tax Law, most recently for 2023.
- University of Washington School of Law, Low Income Federal Tax Clinic.
- Extern to the Honorable J. Robin Hunt, Washington State Court of Appeals, Division II, 2011.
- J.D., LL.M. (Taxation), University of Washington School of Law, 2014
- M.M., Northwestern University, Bienen School of Music, Music Performance, 2010
- B.M. University of Puget Sound, summa cum laude, Honors Music Education, 2009
I enjoy playing the saxophone, and attending the symphony and local jazz shows. I am a lifelong Seattle sports fan, and above all a dedicated Mariners fan. I also try to make time to read, fish, and enjoy the beautiful Pacific Northwest summers on the golf course.