Rosa counsels clients of all sizes through the many stages of the litigation process, focusing on maritime, product liability, manufacturing, and construction issues. When possible, she uses collaborative techniques to establish productive relations.
Prior to law school, Rosa was immersed in the food and beverage industry for almost a decade, with roles ranging from server to bartender to manager. Having on-the-ground experience affords her a unique understanding of client’s needs in the food and beverage industry, allowing her to deliver tailored advice to help clients solve problems.
In law school, Rosa served as a Judicial Extern for Justice Mary Yu at the Washington State Supreme Court and worked as a Law Clerk at King County’s Housing Justice Project. Rosa was also captain of the University of Washington School of Law’s American Institute of Justice National Mock Trial team.
- Successfully represented local subcontractor in a breach of contract dispute, obtaining complete relief from the jury.
- Oregon Women Lawyers, 2020-present
- National LGTB Bar Association, 2019-present
- OGALLA, the LGBT Bar Association of Oregon, Member, 2018-present
- University of Washington School of Law, Women’s Law Caucus, Mentor to first-year law students (2016-2018)
Recognized as a Rising Star by Washington Super Lawyers for Transportation & Maritime, General Litigation, Products Liability, 2023.
B.A., Earlham College, Sociology and Anthropology
J.D., University of Washington School of Law,
Order of the Barristers
Rosa enjoys running (and eating) her way through the Pacific Northwest.