Robert is a member of the firm’s Real Estate Group, focusing his practice on transactional matters. He is a skilled counsellor to developers through every step of commercial and residential projects, including the drafting and negotiation of purchase and sale agreements, leases, construction contracts, and condominium documents. Robert also has broad experience representing lenders in the preparation and negotiation of loan documents and loan modifications.
Robert is passionate about client service, providing swift responses to his clients’ pressing questions whenever they arise.
- Represented a purchaser in the acquisition of a 175-unit apartment complex.
- Represented a developer in purchasing multiple commercial parcels in a downtown region.
- Represented a developer in negotiations with a municipality to an amendment to condominium documents that required municipal approval.
- Associate Attorney, Berlin Patten Ebling, PLLC, 2019-2020
- J.D., University of Florida Frederic G. Levin College of Law, cum laude, 2019
- B.A., Florida Gulf Coast University, Political Science, cum laude, 2016
Member of the Florida Gulf Coast University Hall of Fame
As a Florida native, I am continuously blown away by the beauty of the Pacific Northwest. On any given weekend, you can find me hiking the Cascades, enjoying the international cuisine of Seattle, or unsuccessfully attempting to lower my golf handicap.