Mustafa advises clients on a variety of transactional matters. With experience in mergers, acquisitions, and financing transactions, he offers guidance to both early-stage and established clients. Mustafa also acts as outside general counsel, partnering with clients to provide business advice and insight on privacy and data security, employment matters, and other business issues.
- Hawaii Supreme Court, Judicial Extern to Justice Todd W. Eddins
- University of Washington School of Law
Coach, Vis International Commercial Arbitration Competition
- Gregoire Fellow
- Association of Corporate Counsel Diversity Scholar
- Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowship
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2022
Washington Law Review, Associate Editor-in-Chief
- B.A., Political Science, Middle Eastern and South Asian Studies, Cum Laude, Emory University, 2019
Mustafa loves playing and watching sports, especially soccer. He also enjoys chess and is always looking for a new favorite restaurant.
Persian (Working Proficiency)