Professional OverviewMustafa provides advice to companies on day-to-day legal questions, internal and external contract review and negotiation, and risk analysis and reduction strategies. His experience includes drafting articles of incorporation, letters of intent, and board resolutions for major companies and non-profit corporations. He conducts legal research and provides insight on business organizational matters, IP topics, and equity transfers. Recently, Mustafa drafted memoranda concerning the priority of security interests in agricultural products.
- Washington Law Review, Associate Editor-in-Chief
- Hawaii Supreme Court, Judicial Extern to Justice Todd W. Eddins
- Vis International Arbitration Moot Competition Team
- Gregoire Fellow
- Association of Corporate Counsel Diversity Scholar
- Foreign Language and Area Studies Fellowship
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2022
- B.A., Political Science, Middle Eastern and South Asian Studies, Cum Laude, Emory University, 2019
Mustafa loves playing and watching sports, especially soccer. He also enjoys chess and is always looking for a new favorite restaurant.
Persian (Working Proficiency)