News and Events
Fifteen HCMP Attorneys Recognized by Washington Super Lawyers®
Nine HCMP attorneys have been named to the 2019 Washington Super Lawyers® list and another six recognized as Rising Stars by Super Lawyers magazine. In addition to being named to the Washington Super Lawyers® list, Lou Peterson earned the distinction of being listed in the Top 100, with Ryan Durkan being listed in the Top 100 as well as in the Top 50 Women Lawyers list.
Those named to the Washington Super Lawyers® list and their practice areas include
- Banking: Gary Fallon
- Bankruptcy – Business: Amit Ranade
- Business Litigation: Brian Free, Lou Peterson, Alex Wu
- Civil Litigation – Defense: Jake Ewart
- Land Use/Zoning: Ryan Durkan, Jerry Hillis
- Real Estate: Chris Addicott
- Business Litigation: Jessica Kerr
- Government Finance: Brandon Pond
- Land Use/Zoning: Holly Golden, Jessica Roe
- Real Estate: Abbey DeWeese, Kurt Kruckeberg
Thomson Reuters performs the polling, research and selection for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in a process designed to identify lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers magazine is a comprehensive and diverse guide to outstanding attorneys, representing a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations. The Super Lawyers selection procedure includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of Washington attorneys are given this honor. For Rising Stars, only attorneys age 40 and under, or who have been practicing 10 years or less, can be named. Rising Stars are selected based on peer nominations and independent research, and only 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys make the cut every year.