Jessica’s practice focuses on the land use entitlement process in Washington State. She assists clients with local zoning and state regulatory compliance. Prior to law school Jessica worked in sustainable development policy and fundraising. She has experience advocating in front of a variety of regulatory agencies and governmental bodies.
- Represent developers in obtaining permits for office, retail, residential and hotel projects including design review, critical areas, historic preservation, and State Environmental Policy Act (SEPA) approvals.
- Represent clients in administrative and judicial appeals of land use decisions.
- Developing Leader, Commercial Real Estate Development Association (NAIOP)
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, Environmental and Land Use Law Section, Washington State Bar Association,
- Member, Environmental and Land Use Section, King County Bar Association
- Agriculture Organizing Partner, U.N. Department of Economic and Social Affairs, 2011 - 2014
- Law Clerk, Office of the Attorney General, Washington State, 2016
- Member, International Human Rights Law Clinic, 2016
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2017
CALI Awards for International Law od Human Rights; and International
Human Rights Law Clinic
Women's Law Caucus Mentor
- B.A., University of Colorado, 2006
University Women's Club Soccer