Krystal A. LeVeque
Director of Business Development and Marketing
Blending a passion for total client service and her results‐driven personality, Krystal leads HCMP’s marketing and business development initiatives. These programs enable attorneys to proactively collaborate in ongoing efforts to engage and expand the firm's services to our clients.
Innovative client relations and strategic planning are at the core of Krystal's role at HCMP. Krystal provides strategic guidance to the firm's attorneys to establish and oversee the execution of marketing plans, programs, and activities which support the firm-wide strategic plan initiative.
Krystal’s highly visible role is also responsible for overseeing firm branding, external communications, and advertising. As a coach, strategist, and out of the box thinker, one of Krystal's essential functions is client outreach and relationship building, ensuring the firm and its clients remain cohesive.
- Panelist, “Practice Management, Marketing, Business & Client Development: What's the Difference?,” LMANext, Seattle, WA (March 13, 2019)
- Panelist, "Sales and Service Award Winner Case Study Round Table," Legal Sales and Service Annual RainDance Conference, Chicago, IL (June 8, 2016)
- “Ascent 2.0 and Beyond,” Mackrell International Conference, Gothenburg, Sweden (May 14, 2015)
- Operation Ascent™: A Simple, Deliberate, Collaborative, and Effective Approach to Business Development,” Mackrell International, Webinar (June 19, 2014)
- Legal Marketing Association ‐ Northwest Chapter, Programs Committee (2013‐2018)
- Legal Marketing Association ‐ Northwest Chapter, Membership Committee (2016)
- Legal Marketing Association ‐ Northwest Chapter, Technology Chair (2014‐2015)
- Legal Marketing Association ‐ Northwest Chapter, Secretary (2013)
- Association of Legal Administrators, Member (2013‐2015)
- Legal Sales and Service Organization, Executive of the Year Award recipient (2016)
- Perkins Coie, Client Service Award recipient (2010)
- TTI Success Insights, Certified Professional Behaviors Analyst, 2018
- TTI Success Insights, Certified Driving Forces Analyst, 2018
- LawVision Coaching Advantage Certification Program, Master Coach, 2017
- Business Development Institute, Certificate, 2016
- University of Washington, B.A., Communications, 2005