Since its founding, HCMP has handled cross-border business transactions around the globe. We regularly advise domestic and foreign clients in the structuring, negotiation, and documentation of such transactions, as well as in compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Critical to success in our work is an understanding of cultural differences and a sensitivity to diverse business styles. In the course of our work, we have developed expertise in a wide range of international practice areas:
- Formation and structuring of business entities, including joint ventures, corporations, and limited liability companies;
- Registration and licensing of businesses with government entities;
- Foreign and domestic acquisitions;
- Financing and investment;
- Licensing agreements;
- Agency and distributorship agreements;
- Manufacturing and supply agreements;
- Importing and exporting of goods;
- Trademark registration; and
- Compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
Our international clients also benefit from the fact that we are the only Seattle law firm invited to participate in Meritas, a world-wide network of full-service law firms offering high quality legal services. To learn more about how our participation in Meritas can benefit your business, please visit the Meritas website.