HCMP values its support staff as an integral part of our clients' success as well as our own. We offer a stimulating, positive work environment, challenging projects, and highly competitive compensation/benefit packages.
From paralegals and administrative staff to IT and other technical professionals, we look for self-motivated, team-minded individuals with a strong work ethic, character and integrity. HCMP staff members are treated with the same level of respect and consideration as others in the firm. For more information about support staff positions with HCMP, please contact our recruiting coordinator to submit a resume or with any additional questions.
Send résumés to:
Hillis Clark Martin & Peterson P.S.
Attn: Recruiting Coordinator
999 Third Avenue, Suite 4600
Seattle, WA 98104
Litigation Assistant Position (Full-time)
Hillis Clark Martin & Peterson, located in downtown Seattle, is currently seeking a full-time litigation assistant. Candidates must be reliable, be able to work as a part of a team, possess strong attention to detail, good organizational skills, be able to handle multiple projects, and take pride in excellent work product. Excellent communication skills, including writing, editing, proofreading and typing are necessary. Knowledge of local, state and federal court rules is preferred.
- Federal and state court filings (ECF), and coordinating service
- Formatting, proofreading, and finalizing correspondence, briefs, and pleadings
- Maintaining files from open to close, including conflict checks
- Manage docketing, calendaring and tracking deadlines
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Proficiency in document management and timekeeping systems
- Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills
- Communication with clients, court staff, and court reporters
- 3 years working experience in the litigation field
Salary DOE with competitive benefits.