We are experienced and successful appellate advocates. We handle appeals in the Washington Supreme Court, all three divisions of the Washington Court of Appeals, the United States Supreme Court, the Circuit Courts of Appeals, and Bankruptcy Appellate panels. We also regularly handle a broad range of administrative appeals.
Our appellate work includes cases in which we have been trial counsel and cases in which we are retained specifically for the appeal. In every case, we distill a complex trial record into the key legal issues that will maximize the chance our clients will prevail.
- Association of Flight Attendants, AFL CIO v. Horizon Air Industries, Inc., 280 F.3d 901 (9th Cir. 2002)
- Hines v. Data Line Systems, 114 Wn.2d 127, 787 P.2d 8 (1990)
- Horizon Air Industries, Inc. v. National Mediation Bd., 232 F.3d 1126 (9th Cir. 2000)
- LaMontagne vs. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, 127 Wn.App. 335, 111 P.3d 857 (2005)
- Nye v. University of Washington , 163 Wn. App. 875, 260 P.3d 1000 (2011)
- Sander v. Weyerhaeuser Co., 966 F.2d 501 (9th Cir.1992)
- Shimada v. Quadrant Corporation, 159 Wn.App. 1019 (2011)
- Townsend v Quadrant Corp., 173 Wn.2d 451, 268 P.3d 917 (2012)
- Winn v Alaska Airlines Inc. and Kit Cooper, 116 P.3d 399 (2005)