Since joining HCMP in 1999 as a paralegal in the Real Estate & Land Use Group, Jennifer's work has focused on development and permitting for public and private clients, including large-scale residential and commercial development projects. Her experience includes assisting clients with land use and building permit applications and navigating the entitlement process, with a focus on City of Seattle. She works closely with government staff to ensure timely review and issuance of clients' permits and approvals, clearing project challenges along the way. She performs research and analysis on zoning and development regulations, feasibility and strategy. Her responsibilities require her to maintain an understanding of the latest local and regional land use and zoning regulations, shoreline regulations and SEPA requirements. She also performs title review and transactional support for HCMP's Lender Services & Finance practice.
- Washington State Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Registered Paralegal, King County Bar Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) Seattle
- Advanced Paralegal Certificate, Edmonds Community College, 1998-1999
- B.A., Humboldt State University, 1992
Aside from family time with my husband, son and daughter, I enjoy gardening, reading, and exploring the beautiful Pacific Northwest.