Our Experience at Work
Legal Counsel That Helped Shape South Lake Union
When the City of Seattle proposed a rezone of the South Lake Union area to accommodate and spur new development, HCMP was at the forefront of helping to shape the rezone.
HCMP entitled the first project under the new zoning and developed the template for the new Regional Development Credits portion of the rezone. HCMP has continued to be engaged in South Lake Union’s transformation by assisting developers and real estate investment companies in investigating, acquiring, entitling, developing, and selling dozens of projects in this area.
Here is a sample of HCMP South Lake Union projects:
- Vulcan Real Estate (multiple residential and commercial sites, including Google and Facebook buildings)
- Holland Partner Group (multiple residential sites)
- Skanska (400 Fairview Ave. N. – first project under new zoning)
- Seattle Times site/Onni Group mixed use development
- Ninth & Thomas mixed use development