Natalie joined HCMP in 2005 as a legal secretary and is now a paralegal assisting the Business, Real Estate, and Probate groups. In working with HCMP’s business group, she is responsible for the preparation of documents required for filings with the Secretary of State and other state government agencies, including formation documents, annual reports, and qualifications to do business. She maintains corporate records, board and shareholder resolutions, and provides regular contact with clients and various governmental entities to meet the needs of clients. In real estate and probate, Natalie provides a full range of paralegal support by assisting with research, preparing pleadings, real estate documents and tax forms, and assisting with real estate closings.
- Concordance Certified Software Administrator
- Washington State Paralegal Association
- National Federation of Paralegal Associations
- Si View Community Organization, Board of Directors and Secretary, 2015-present
- B.A., Business Management, University of Phoenix, 2006
- Legal Secretary Certification, Renton Technical College, 1999
Outside the office I can usually be found outdoors mountain biking, hiking, or skiing with my husband and our young daughters. I also enjoy rock climbing, CrossFit and -when time allows - relaxing with a book.