Rachael focuses her practice on business law and litigation. In the business context, she advises clients in a variety of areas, including mergers and acquisitions, employment, securities, financial planning, and tax. Rachael also handles all manner of commercial litigation matters, from antitrust and class actions to contract enforcement and appeals. Clients benefit from her detail-oriented approach to her work and her dedication to providing excellent service.
- Legal Services Researcher, Employment Security Department, 2020
- Summer Associate, Hillis Clark Martin & Peterson P.S., 2019
- Judicial Extern to the Honorable Barbara A. Mack, King County Superior Court, 2018
J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2020
- Associate Editor-in-Chief, Washington Law Review
- Author, Piecing Together Precedent: Fragmented Decisions from the Washington State Supreme Court, 95 WASH. L. REV. 1989 (2019)
- Champion, 2019 Judson Falknor 2L/3L Appellate Advocacy Competition
B.A., cum laude, University of Washington, 2016
I try to spend as much time outside as I can—rain or shine. I love to hike, forage for mushrooms and berries, paddleboard, and enjoy the beautiful beaches of the Puget Sound. If I’m stuck indoors, I spend my time sewing, playing board games, and cooking for family and friends.
Author, Piecing Together Precedent: Fragmented Decisions from the Washington State Supreme Court, 95 WASH. L. REV. 1989 (2019)