Anna’s practice focuses on a variety of aspects of corporate and commercial law, including mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance, commercial lending and business planning. She has worked on a wide range of transactions involving the healthcare, technology, and oil & gas sectors. Prior to joining Hillis Clark Martin & Peterson, Anna worked in the corporate group of an international law firm in Dallas, Texas.
- Represented print and digital marketing company in several reorganization transactions.
- Represented 501(c)(5) corporation in a variety of corporate governance matters.
- Represented university medical center in relation to its separation from its university.
- Represented publicly traded temporary staffing company in a number of acquisitions.
- Represented eye care company in its acquisition of a medical device company.
- Represented non-profit hospital system in the acquisition of several surgery centers.
- Represented non-profit health care system in its acquisition of several urgent care facilities.
- Represented dermatology medical practice in a sale of substantially all of its assets.
- Represented publicly traded Texas corporation in its acquisition of another Texas corporation and related public offering of approximately $52 million of common stock.
- Represented publicly traded temporary staffing company in its underwritten public offering of approximately $23 million of common stock.
- Represented publicly traded home and security consumer products company in an underwritten public offering of $600 million of senior notes.
- Represented publicly traded energy company in its underwritten public offering of approximately $281 million of common units.
- State Bar of Texas
- J.D., Duke University School of Law, 2015
- B.S., Pepperdine University, 2010
I was born and raised in the Seattle area, and am so happy to be back after having spent almost a decade away. In my spare time, I enjoy biking, napping, and playing with my daughter, Noa.