From acquisition to development, Andrew’s practice focuses on real estate and land use law. Andrew supports real estate clients in all areas, including single-family home developments, mixed-use projects, and shopping centers. Recently, his real estate practice has focused on acquisitions and sales, due diligence, boundary disputes, title issues, and the management and development of common interest communities. Andrew’s land use practice involves assisting clients with a wide range of permitting, title, and zoning issues.
- Participate in representation of real estate joint ventures in connection with acquisitions of commercial properties in California and Michigan.
- Participate in representation of residential developers in connection with the recently enacted Washington Uniform Common Interest Ownership Act.
- Participate in representation of religious institutions in connection with the Religious Land Use and Institutionalized Persons Act.
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Veterans Bar Association
- Extern for Judge Lois H. Goodman, U.S. District Court, 2015
- Extern for Judge Michael B. Kaplan, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, 2015
- J.D., University of California, Berkeley School of Law, 2017
Editor, Berkeley Journal of Criminal Law
- B.A. in Law and Justice, Central Washington University
I love to travel, but while I've been fortunate to visit a number of cities around the world, Seattle is the best and I'm proud to call it home. I spend most of my free time with my lovely wife and we've recently added a baby boy to the mix, Apollo. He's the coolest guy I know and hanging out with him has quickly become my new favorite hobby.