Mallory’s practice focuses on commercial litigation, with an emphasis on bankruptcy and receiverships. In the bankruptcy and receivership context, she represents creditors, potential buyers and investors, and corporate debtors. Mallory has extensive experience in the areas of insolvency, restructuring, real property, employment, securities, and constitutional law. Mallory also has an active pro bono practice focusing on civil rights and asylum claims.
- Successfully defended large public entity in numerous cases challenging ownership of public lands valued at over $100 million.
- Representation of regional lender, as secured creditor, in over 15 recent receivership actions.Representation of general receiver with respect to preservation, marketing, and liquidation of real property.
- Representation of national equipment financing company, as secured creditor, in bankruptcy and state court proceedings throughout Washington.
- Counseling public and private entities in employment issues ranging from statutory compliance to union relations.
- WOMBATS Women Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Pacific Coast Labor & Employment Law Conference Planning Committee
- UW Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Team - Argument and Briefing Coach
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Repeatedly recognized by The Best Lawyers in America®: Ones to Watch in the field of Appellate Practice, most recently for 2022.
- Associate, Corr Cronin LLP, 2015 - 2019.
- Extern to the Honorable Charles K. Wiggins, Washington State Supreme Court, 2014.
- University of Washington School of Law
The Order of Barristers, 2015
Michael Thorsnes International Arbitration Competition Best Oralist, 2015
Moot Court Honor Board, 2013 - 2015
Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Team, 2013 - 2015
HCMP 1L Appellate Advocacy Competition Champion, 2013
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2015
- B.A., Washington State University, 2012
Outside of the office I enjoy traveling, cooking, and exploring the Pacific Northwest with my husband and dog.